Our ‘Do's and Don’ts’ Regarding Your Personal Information
• Website and Advertising System: What information is logged when you visit our website
• Email: When and why we’ll send you emails
• Account Information: How we intend to use your personal account information
• Winnings: What information we disclose when you win
For purposes of statistical analysis and displaying localized information, the CasinoTropez.com website automatically logs all Internet IP addresses which access our site. The email addresses of our site visitors, however, are never logged.
When signing up and registering an account with Casino Tropez, you will be requested to provide a valid personal email address. We use this email address to notify you of important updates to your account, as well as to share our latest bonus offers and exclusive rewards.
If you prefer not to receive promotional emails, simply notify us of your wish to unsubscribe at any time by:
• Clicking on the unsubscribe link displayed in all CasinoTropez.com email offers and following the instructions
• Calling us at our toll free numbers: UK: +44-800-047-0695; International: +632-756-7946
• Contacting a support representative in our online chat windows
• Sending a blank email to support [at] casinotropez [dot] com and including the word ‘remove’ in the subject line.
On receiving your notice, we will immediately cancel this service. If you continue to receive our promotional emails and updates or any other unsolicited promotional communication after asking to be unsubscribed, please report to us at abuse [at] casinotropez [dot] com.
Account Creation Information
Use of Personal Information
The personal information that we ask you to provide when creating your Casino Tropez account is used for the following purposes:
• (a) creating and managing player accounts and records
• (b) administering player accounts
• (c) providing and personalizing our services
• (d) dealing with your enquiries and requests
• (e) notifying you of updates to our software and/or services
• (f) ensuring we are able to fulfill our regulatory responsibilities by verifying the accuracy of any information you provide us;
• (g) our general regulatory compliance, crime prevention and prosecution of offenders including, where appropriate, dealing with requests for information by authorized entities for the sharing of information
• (h) carrying out market research campaigns
• (i) providing you with information about and support for products and services
• (j) marketing our services or products or those of other entities within our group of companies; and
• (k) supporting any of the intended purposes specifically stated at the time at which you provided the personal information
These are the “Purposes” for which we may collect personal data.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may, for the Purposes stated above, disclose your personal information to the following recipients (“Recipients”):
• (i) any companies within our group and to their employees who have a need to know such information;
• (ii) any third parties which provide services to us in order to allow or enable us to provide you with gaming services, including by way of example payment processors and data verifiers;
• (iii) any third parties who provide services to us in relation to the operation of Casino Tropez;
• (iv) any auditors, contractors or other advisers auditing any of our business processes or who have the need to access such information for the purpose of advising us;
• (v) any regulatory body or authorized entity who may have any reasonable requirement to access such personal information; and
• (vi) any potential purchasers of the Casino Tropez business or any investors in it or in any company within our group.
Your winnings and cash-outs are kept strictly confidential, and all winnings information is stored in secure operating environments. Casino Tropez keeps your winnings data private and does not provide information to third parties unless such information is required to be disclosed by law. For promotional purposes, however, we may post your first name, the first initial of your last name, and your country, on the leaderboard of our Casino Tropez Winners page.
If you still have questions or concerns regarding data privacy and at Casino Tropez, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support center at any time, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our representatives will be happy to assist you.