Choose an Online Casino that Is Internationally Regulated
Casino Tropez is licensed by the Antigua and Barbuda Financial Services Regulatory Commission, an international licensing and regulatory authority for online and land-based gaming operators. Their regulations are designed, in part, to ensure that all interactive gaming and gaming-related activities satisfy four basic principles:
1. License holders, associates and key persons meet corporate and personal probity standards and are suitable to operate.
2. The software, which defines the odds for games played on this site, meets internationally recognized standards for fairness.
3. Operator systems are not used as a source for crime.
4. Players are treated fairly and winnings are paid according to the interactive gaming and wagering regulations.
Choose an Online Casino that Promotes Responsible Gambling
At Casino Tropez it is important to us that you have a positive experience each and every time you log-in to play our casino games. The following precautionary measures, enforced here and throughout the online gambling industry, are intended to ensure your continued enjoyment and safety when gambling online:
• Preventing Access to Minors: Information on restrictions for underage players and parental supervision.
• Monitoring Financial Activity in the Software: How to access your wagering and financial transaction records in the software.
• Monitoring Compulsive Behavior: Tips on how to play responsibly and a self-assessment questionnaire.
• Getting Help: Where to get in touch with online support groups for compulsive gamblers.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. However, switching off cookies will restrict your ability to make full use of the functionality available on our web site.
Despite our best efforts and intentions, it is beyond our ability to maintain a safety net that is 100% reliable, and in order to prevent the fraudulent activity of minors on our platform, parents are encouraged to use a site-filter program such as NetNanny, PC TimeCop or BrightFilter. For up-to-date information on the latest automated filters, we recommend visiting these sites periodically.
Our software includes two unique payout verification features: a built-in game and financial history feature and a financial transaction history feature. The game and financial history feature allows players to review every wager they have ever placed, including the exact date and time, amount wagered, winnings, and detailed game results. The financial transaction history displays all deposits and withdrawals that have been made from player accounts. Both of these features can be accessed at any time while online.
Gambling responsibly means knowing when to stop. If you find that you regularly overspend your budget, or that the duration and frequency of your playing sessions take up a disproportionate amount of your time, you may have a gambling addiction. The following tips and self-assessment questionnaire can help you stay on track and identify problematic behavior.
Tips on how to play responsibly:
• Decide on a loss limit ahead of time and stick to it
• Never borrow money to gamble
• Set a time limit
• Take frequent breaks
• Balance gambling with other activities
• Avoid gambling during periods of high stress or depression
• Gamble only with disposable income
For additional guidance, visit the Responsible Gambling Council website.
Gamblers Anonymous Self-Assessment Questionnaire:
• Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
• Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
• Did gambling affect your reputation?
• Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
• Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
• Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
• After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
• After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
• Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
• Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
• Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
• Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
• Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
• Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
• Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
• Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
• Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
• Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
• Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
• Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
*Most compulsive gamblers answer yes to at least seven of the above questions.
If you suspect that you may have a gambling addiction, or would like to receive additional information on identifying or treating compulsive gambling, please contact one of the following online gambling support groups.