The most prominent feature in every casino is the roulette wheel – not only because of its impressive size, but because it is the most densely populated and quite often the loudest table in the lobby. Roulette is the most popular casino game ever invented. The online Roulette pro version you can play at this very page is one of the most elegant and popular versions there is. Read all about how to become a roulette pro.
Roulette is a game of chance, meaning the wheel knows no bias – every number has the same chance of winning. So, every player has the same chance, too, be they a beginner, a recreational player, or a seasoned veteran. The game itself is very simple. Players bet on numbers, the croupier spins a ball into the roulette wheel and it lands on a random number. All players who have bet on this number (or number as part of a group) win and get paid according to a payout table.
Roulette Pro is played with a European wheel, meaning it features 37 pockets – the numbers from 1 to 36 and one green Zero (0) that lets the house win, unlike the American Roulette wheels, which feature a Double Zero (00) slot as well. This way, the online roulette pro boasts an impressive theoretical percentage returned to player (RTP) of 97.30% – the best a roulette table can have.
Now that the basics are covered, let us explain the layout so you can start to play Roulette Pro at Casino Tropez. Here are all features you see on the screen explained:
1. The Tableau (center screen): The green felt that shows all numbers and possible bets.
2. The Wheel (upper left screen): Determines the winning number by spinning the ball
3. Your chips (left screen): Chips are used to makes your bets.
4. Min/Max Bets (upper center screen): This table shows the minimum and maximum wagers possible at this roulette table. Hovering your mouse cursor over the display shows the payout table that lists the return for every possible bet (see below).
5. Play History (upper right screen): Here you can follow the winning numbers played so far. This is an important tool for tracking your game, as the previous sessions can tell you a lot about the game and provide helpful information for your winning strategy. Online Roulette Pro at Casino Tropez offers an even more detailed play history (see “Options”).
6. Detail view (upper right screen): A zoomed-in version of the roulette wheel shows the winning number in a detailed view, so you are always sure which number won the game. You will also be able to see the numbers adjacent to the winning bet. If you apply a sector tracking strategy or a different tactic based on the position of the numbers on wheel, this will help you greatly.
7. Cashier (bottom left screen): Shows your current balance
Clear Bets (center left screen): Clear all previous bets from the tableau.
Spin Button (center left screen): Start the game by spinning the wheel.
Rebet (center left screen): Repeat the bet from the previous round.
There are several pro betting options – so called “announced bets” available in Roulette Pro. They are located in the yellow box at the lower left screen: Voisins du Zero, Tier, Orphelins, Neighbors and Final Bet. For a detailed explanation of these, see “Announced Bets” down below.
Options (the wrench; upper right screen): Here you find several useful features, including a detailed help page and options that let you set up general-, game- and audio settings. Also, there is a detailed play history here that shows the date you’ve placed the bet, the bet, winnings, your current balance at the time and the winning number. This is very helpful for advanced budget management.
Now that you know the Roulette Pro rules and the game’s complete layout, you can start playing. To do so, click a chip with the desired value. Place your bet by clicking the tableau. You can choose from among the following bets:
Straight bets (on one number): click on the desired number
Split bets (on two numbers): click on the white line between the desired two numbers
Street bets (on three numbers): click on the white line right to the desired three numbers
Corner Bets (on four numbers): click where the white lines cross in the middle of the desired four numbers
Line bets (on six numbers): click on the where the white lines cross right next to the two desired Corners
Even-Money bets (on 18 numbers): click on “1 to 18”, “19 to 36”, “Odd”, “Even” or one of the colored circles (Black or Red) in order to bet on the desired half of the numbers on
Dozen bets (on 12 numbers): click on the fields “1st 12”, “2nd 12” or “3rd 12”
Column bets (on 12 numbers): click on one of the three “2 to 1” fields on the left side of the tableau
When you hover your mouse cursor over one position on the tableau, all numbers that are covered by the bet are highlighted. You can click on every field multiple times to place more chips of the same value.
Voisins du Zero: A bet on the seventeen numbers that lie between 22 and 25 on
the wheel including those two numbers. The numbers included are: 22, 18, 29, 7,
28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2 and 25.
You bet nine chips or multiples of nine. Two chips are placed on 0,2,3 rio, one on
4/7 split, one on 12/15, one on 18/21, one on 19/22, two on 25/26/28/29 corner
and one on 32/35 (if you bet nine chips).
Tier: A twelve number bet on the numbers between 27 and 33 including those two numbers. Also called a “small series” the Tier bet includes the numbers 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16 and 33. The twelve numbers are covered by six split bets.
Orphelins: A bet on the numbers in the two parts of the wheel that are not covered by the Tier and Voisin. It covers the eight following numbers: 17, 34, 6 and 1, 20, 14, 31and 9. You bet five chips or multiples of five. One chip is placed straight-up on 1, and one the splits 6/9, 14/17, 17/20 and 31/34
Neighbors: A bet on one number and the two neighboring numbers on the wheel on each side. If you bet for example on 24, the bet adds the four neighbors 5, 10, 16 and 33.
Final Bet: A bet on all numbers with the same single digit. A Final 4 bet consists therefore of 4, 14, 24 and 34. Final Zero to Final 6 are for chip bets, Final 7, 8 and 9 are three chip bets (since there are only three number with a 7, 8 or 9 as single digit on the tableau).
When all bets are set on the tableau, simply click the “Spin” button and the game is afoot. You’ll see where the balls lands either on the wheel itself or in zoomed-in view. The winning number is determined by the ball and you will see if you have won immediately. Did you guess the winning number with one of your bets, you will receive your winnings into your account according to the payout table:
The game is logged in your history for later review or strategic planning. After the payout the tableau is cleared except for the winning bet and the game begins from the start. You can use the “Rebet” and “Clear Bets” buttons to alter your bet and try your luck again.
Roulette pro is the ideal wheel for strategic plays and pro players. The single Zero has the lowest house edges of all roulette wheels and the announced bets you can place are very popular with wheel tracking players or other pros. The detailed history in the option menu allows you to keep your budget together, track the success of strategies and the bookkeeping complex bankroll management tactics need.
Here are some short and simple Casino Tropez pro tips for online Roulette pro that will help you get the ball rolling.
1. Set aside your winnings. Only use your initial budget for playing, do not rebet money you have won in previous rounds. Just set every chip you win aside – there is a good chance you will end the session with a big plus if you play clever and with a bit of luck.
2. Take advantage of the generous bonus offers. Casino Tropez offers various very lucrative bonus packages for roulette players. Keep an eye out for info emails and on-site announcements!
3. Set a time and budget limit. Do not play excessively, neither with your time, nor with your money. Do not chase your losses, do not play with money you need to live and when your set time is up, stop, no matter if you are lucky or in a rut.
Our Latest Winner For This Game
If you want to be the next big winner download Casino Tropez here.
Casino Tropez does not accept players from your region.
Please contact our customer service team at support [at] casinotropez [dot] com for more information.