Sure, all new games are exciting, but this time get ready for something truly revolutionary in the world of online casino gaming. There is literally nothing else like the Everybody’s Jackpot, a progressive jackpot game in which everybody has a chance to share in the community jackpot!
Play the revolutionary new game from Playtech in which everyone shares the jackpot.
When one player wins, everybody wins! Sharing has never been this much fun! So spin the reels and get ready to bask in the glory of all round winnings!
Everybody’s Jackpot - Overview
Everybody’s Jackpot slots is fun, exciting and well worth a spin, especially since you could be winning well after you’ve logged off! Imagine that, turn off your computer, go to sleep and wake up a little bit richer, instantly (of course you can also win while logged in during regular play as well).
If you’re new to the game, make sure to watch the adorable animated video that precedes the game at least once before you start playing (at least for the fun of it) to get you in the mood.
Then place a wager and have the lovely lady spin the reels. The rest is a matter of luck. Win a regular payout, the progressive jackpot, or your piece of it. Whatever the outcome, the odds are good it will be good!
While the main game looks a bit like one of Casino Tropez scratch games, rest assured this is a video slots game like no other with all the spinning thrills that entails.
Sharing the Jackpot
“So what’s this jackpot sharing about?” you ask. Basically, Everybody’s Jackpot has a Mystery Progressive Jackpot up for grabs which is triggered randomly during main game play.
If you land the winning spin, you get 70% of the jackpot prize. The remaining 30% is distributed amongst qualifying players (half evenly and half proportionally) according to the total bets placed over the past 24 hours.
While you don’t have to be present to win, fear not, you’ll know! In fact, you’ll get a personalized notification with a virtual check from the smiling game hostess, much like in any televised lotto or jackpot game show.
With great games like Everybody’s Jackpot, it’s no wonder Casino Tropez has long remained the best online casino.
Everybody’s Jackpot - Features
While the communal jackpot is clearly the standout feature of this revolutionary slot game, there are some other great “standard” features as well.
For example, get 9X the scatter symbol (i.e. the Everybody’s Jackpot logo) and win 200X your total bet. Get the Theme 1 symbol 3X in a row and you win 250X your line bet.
As for multipliers, all winning combos on lines 4 and 5 are multiplied 3X both during main game play as well as free game play.
Speaking of free games, you can get 12 free games when you land 3 or more scatter symbols anywhere during main game play. 3 or more scatters symbols during free game play wins another 12 free games. In other words, the number of free games you can win is infinite!
And, while you already know that you can win a part of the jackpot long after you’ve walked away from your computer, did you know you can continue playing round after round by pressing the ‘Auto Play’ button?
With so many options for winning, winning has never been so easy!
Log in and start sharing in the wealth today.
Casino Tropez does not accept players from your region.
Please contact our customer service team at support [at] casinotropez [dot] com for more information.